Page 1 - Reviews - MegaFood, Men Over 40 One Daily, 90 Tablets - iHerb
ZA

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

It's for my husband. It helps a lot in his stressful work. Complete ingredients needed for everday vitamins. The quality and size is in good shape. Right for our age that we need daily supplements. The package was just right. He can feel the effect of this after one month. Thank you iherb!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Repeat purchase, I have been using MegaFood multi-vitamin supplements for years and they are effective in boosting my energy levels and mental alertness. The comprehensive range of vitamins and minerals in this supplement will help to cover any shortfall from food consumption. MegaFood supplements are made from whole foods, not chemically synthesised so they are of very high quality. They also contain ingredients such as mushrooms, turmeric and berries which boosts one's overall health.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I personally have been taking MegaFood vitamins for years. My husband was told by his doctor the need for him to take a multi vitamin. He complained about muscle pain and joint pain from working out a lot. The quality and natural ingredients have made him feel great with more energy. We love Mega Foods in our home!

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

My husband is a avid CrossFit exercise fanatic! He complained about muscles pain and joint pain. He was taking a multi from GNC which had numerous fillers in it. I was taking mega food multi for myself and decided to have him try the Men Over 40 one daily. The quality and natural ingredients have made him feel great with more energy. We love Mega Foods in our home!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Excellent product , I have bought it many times already and am very satisfied. advise everyone. These vitamins are made from natural products and this is very important.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Taking the MegaFood Men on a daily basis for the past 6-8 months have made me much more energetic and has helped with allergies and overall well-being!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I like these since the are from natural sources instead of the usual chemical made from labs. They are quite complete vitamins and minerals complex and easy to swallow. They are a little expensive but I try to stock up when they are on special sometimes.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I trust MegaFood quality. My husband had recent blood work up and everything was within normal range. Good combination of all necessary vitamins, minerals, and herbs to support men's health. Highly recommended.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I always order this vitamin for my husband and he really likes it. He's been taking it for years and he says it's good!

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Big variety of vitamins. Package is big, and One daily formula was pretty hard to find so this is the biggest plus. Still no effect noticed, but just started taking.