Page 1 - Reviews - MRM, Isolate Whey Protein, Chocolate , 2.03 lb (922 g) - iHerb
ZA

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I love this protein! just placed an order for a second backup! I workout 4-5 times a week, is lactose intolerant, and care a lot about what I eat. Naturally I care about the quality of the whey itself and its remaining ingredients. I love that its free of rBST hormones, antibiotics, sucralose (and other artificial sweeteners that upset the stomach), and all the creamers/fillers that are in most commercial brand protein powders, so I feel safer drinking them multiple times a week. Texture is like all other isolates, very thin, mixes effortlessly, and is very easy to drink. With respect to taste, it may require getting used to if you are used to more flavorful shakes, this one is very subtle in flavor (I mix it with cold water) and the chocolate taste is more like 'cocoa powder,' not necessarily chocolate. I appreciate that the shake does not leave any unpleasant aftertaste of artificial flavoring and sweeteners. Overall, love these, prices are great for the quality, as someone who cares much more about the quality of protein shakes relative to the taste, I will continue to repurchase!

Posted on May 26, 2022

The taste is not sweet which is great and when I drink I don’t feel bloated compared to other brands… if u want to loose weight this is the best option

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

There’s no after taste it is great with nice quality and enough size and packaging It has very healthy ingredients when it has been added with milk The serving quantity is enough for breakfast and any time as snacks It is recommended for athletic it very beneficial

Posted on May 15, 2022

Decent quality whey isolate shake mix. Tastes ok mixed with water or milk, though I sometimes use as a cooking ingredient if Low carb baking

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

It mixes well in milk and has a mild flavor. The macros are good and the price was more reasonable than most other ones. Good for fitness.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Great way to get more protein into your workout schedule. and no sugar added, such a great bonus

Posted on May 13, 2022

Im not sure about the quality and ingredients the taste is good size worth the prize the protein content is pretty decent..

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Best protein powder

Posted on Jan 26, 2014

I always add unsweetened cocoa powder and banana and it's perfect, chocolate flavor it's not the strongest by itself but don't expect it to taste like a shake. I like that it's hormone and BSE free and sweetened with stevia it is a great base to start. Mixes great when shaken but not stirred.

Posted on May 27, 2015

I am so very happy I have found this! It is the ONLY whey Isolate I can tolerate and it taste good! I mix it with unsweetened chocolate almond milk and give it a good shake and yummy taste like Chocolate Milk!