ZA

GigiTan
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

This NEM product was purchased for my 93-year-old parents. My mother took the recommended amount of two tablets once a day, but after experiencing little vomiting on the first day, she stopped taking them. I phoned the manufacturer and described what had happened; they advised starting with 1 tablet or half a pill per day for 1-2 weeks, then gradually increasing to 2 pills per day or continuing with 1 pill per day if there were no concerns. Since my parents stopped taking the medicines, I can't speak on their usefulness. It's possible that using this company's other NEM product without Glucosamine would be preferable.

the pills are a bit on the larger side, i had a bit of a hard time getting used to but no residual taste after swallowing! the packaging was a bit hard to open as the seal part wasn’t cut properly and i had to peel a bit off of the actual bottle but other than that, great!

2729f1c3-1db4-4353-9691-5ca806f61962
Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Had me put on to this product from a friend that has had great results. I was due for a knee replacement after a lot of surgery’s on left knee so far I’m beginning to think that I may have to postpone or cancel. Will keep you updated.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This is my repeat order. I found it to be very effective for my knee meniscus torn problem. After taking the pills for a few weeks, the pain is gone. To test that the disappearing of the pain was due to the pills, I stopped taking the pills for a while, the pain came back about a week after I stopped taking the pills and disappeared after I retake the pills for a day or two.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I have tried different kinds of collagen, but this one included glucosamine, it sounds great to try for joint problem. I took it for few days and instantly found my knee's mobility improved a lot. Also, my neck movement is smoothly and no pain. It is quite big table, however, it is not hard to swallow

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I heard the NEM from a friend of mine and she recommend I buy a product from Malaysia but it is very expensive so I try to look for a similar product in iherbs. Lucky I find this one and this one with Glucosamine, I think it is much better. Just try not sure the effect yet, hope it will work wells.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Taking this with celadrin as well snd it is so helpful. I havd mobility flexibility and no pain. My joints are relieved from the agonizing discomfort I was in. I saw improvements after a week. Great product

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

great product good quality. it reduce the pain and help my joint it has two ingredient glucosamine that is found in the fluid around joints. the other in ingredient is Natural Eggshell Membrane. it can help people that suffer from osteoarthritis. I prefer smaller package.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

The packaging and ingredients are compatible to other well known companies. I highly recommend NEM as a superior ingredient and form of necessary supplementation when addressing joint and knee issues . I do however feel I’ve had better results and benefits with other companies making this average in quality

Posted on Mar 11, 2021

Excellent blend which I looked for a long time - as it contain egg membrane - I was very happy when I found it on Iherb website - and hurried to order it. Got it in very short time and started taking it in. the price is very fair. The tablets are bit so I cut each into 4' though I think to turn it to powder so as it even simpler and easier to take it in. I look forward to its long term the good physical effect as I expect.