ZA

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I am delighted with the effectiveness of Osteomove. Good quality, fast delivery. I bought it for my father who has arthritis and osteoarthritis and the results are amazing. We are using Osteomove in conjunction with a wonderful ointment. Best of all was the speed of delivery. I will always buy with iHerb.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Bought this for my mum who has problems with joints in her back, neck n knees! She loves it and starting to feel the effects. She consumes it daily with her other Supplements like Vitamin D3 & K2 to maintain bones & joints health. I am realy glad i found this supplement for our family to consume. Good quality product from Reliable and trustworthy company. In this pandemy, a lot of evil company/seller sells fake supplements. Thanks iherb! If you find my review is useful, please thumbs up :) Thank you so much!

8d3dfbb4-5d2a-4863-af50-f0e1928c7895
d7772932-8c30-409c-b559-d50b3d192b4a
b2d05407-02f0-4543-84dd-7170af306393
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

My husband and I have been using this product for several months and have found it to be a very good product, the ingredient profile is very impressive which is what initially drew me to this supplement. The only slight downside are the size of the tablets as they’re very large, that said it hasn’t deterred me from taking them! Living in Italy I also purchased this product for 3 of my Italian friends who can’t navigate the website as they don’t speak English. They also love this product so I now reorder this product for them too

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

The quality of this supplement is great. My doctor prescribed glucosamine for my osteoarthritis and search for cheaper alternative. This has been a great help for my recurring knee pain. I noticed great improvement from taking this in the last 4 months. My joints became stronger and I can now do some exercise in the morning.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I bought osteomas for my wife, she's got joint problems. After ten days, the pain in the knees disappeared, but in the hands and elbows they still last, so he must also take painkillers. Osteomov is used for a month and continues to be used. It's a good product

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Great product with all the needed ingredients. I have used it for the last couple of months and it seems to be quite effective, definitely reducing pain in my knee joints! I guess it somehow does work on my damaged cartilage. Not a small tablet but quite easy to swallow and no strange smell or taste. I like it and will keep on purchasing and using it. Thank you.