ZA

Posted on Apr 19, 2022
My mum loves it so much to help her insomnia!

Bought this for my mum who has insomnia! She loves it so much! She even recommended for long haul flight hence we can avoid jet lag! I am realy glad i found this sleeping supplement for our family to consume. Good quality product from Reliable and trustworthy company. In this pandemy, a lot of evil company/seller sells fake supplements. Thanks iherb! If you find my review is useful, please thumbs up :) Thank you so much!

45708f64-ca3b-4d3d-b21a-fbca73b2a19f
ea88555d-23eb-4ebd-beef-9521f40e192e

I've bought this for my 15yo who has epilepsy and lots of problems with sleep. So far I can say it WORKS. 1 capsule is enough for her, just before bed. I'm happy it doesn't need absolute darkness like melatonin, and it not only helps her to go to sleep but also to keep sleeping during the whole night and she is fine in the morning. The formula looks very good. Valerian helps improve sleep, promote relaxation and reduce anxiety. It appears to be safe and non-habit forming when taken at the recommended dosage. In some cases, it may be able to replace benzodiazepines and similar drugs. Skullcap has been used for more than 200 years as a mild relaxant and as a therapy for anxiety, nervous tension, and convulsions. Studies show American skullcap has significant antioxidant effects and may help protect against neurological disorders, such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, anxiety, and depression. It is also an antispasmodic herb that will relax muscles and help those suffering from nervous twitches, tics and headaches. Passion flower is used for anxiety and sleep problems, as well as for pain, heart rhythm problems, menopausal symptoms, and attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. Hops is used for anxiety, inability to sleep (insomnia) and other sleep disorders, restlessness, tension, excitability, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), nervousness, and irritability, stress and digestive upset. The herb is best known as a nervous system relaxant but also has pain-relieving, antimicrobial, antispasmodic, and diuretic properties. I wish you all good health!

9ef98607-8906-4d47-b98b-71efe73682b1
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

This supplement consisting of a blend of sleep-inducing herbs is a great booster for melatonin (if you take melatonin). What I like about it is its simple formula, and very affordable price. When you combine this with gotu kola herb, which is another herb that can induce drowsiness, they usually work well in combination to put you to sleep. I know I will be ordering this again later, as part of my sleep arsenal.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I've just started using these "Sleep Relax" capsules and so far they do seem to be helping. I take one a few hours before bedtime, then a second one as I am getting ready for bed. This way the herbs have more time to work their magic. I really like the variety of herbs in this product.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I bought this to get deeper sleep and calm down in the evening. First of all you get a lot for little money. I take two capsules 1-2 hours before sleep every day and my sleep does feel deeper and more relaxing. Personally the smell of the capsules is really unpleasant when you open the container but your breath doesn’t smell once you took them. Unfortunately the lid doesn’t close very well so I just them in another container. But I’ll definitely buy them again.

b391638b-c642-4e9c-835e-fdac390b5527
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Good combination of sleepy herbs from well known Canadian brand. My wife can recommend it, just try 1-2 caps one hour before sleep and it should help you. You can combine it with Magnesium glycinate to have stronger calming effect.

5eff844d-bf46-492f-9ed2-9283a182d37f
0be681ee-b95e-40bc-98e2-f4b443e5750f
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

This is truly greatly hugely life changing products. I don't have sleep problem but still consume this as this help me to have super deep sleep without any dream, only problem is after deep sleep for 8-9 hours, i have to rush to toilet the moment i wake up for bio break haha. I stock up a lot. My 2 daughters also take 1-2 capsules before sleep. it is natural for relax.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I'm very happy with these sleep supplements. They don't work too fast so I can take them at the start of my bedtime routine and wind down for a bit before I get really sleepy. They help me to sleep more soundly on most nights and I don't feel groggy when I wake up in the morning. I will continue to buy these!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Sleep Relax with Valerian & Hops works fairly well to help me sleep, when I combine it with Pharma GABA. Taking both together work better than either one alone. I don't get 8 hours of sleep regardless of what I take, but I usually get 6 or 7 hours using the Valerian Root and Pharma GABA. It's much better than not using anything at all.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Works well if you take two pills. Perhaps if you have a slight frame, less than 70kg maybe 1 pill will work. The next day after a peaceful, deep sleep, I noticed that I wasn't as drowsy compared to when I take other pills. Still a slight drowsiness with 'Sleep Relax' but not as intense. I would recommend this product and use it again.