ZA

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I take 1 scoop before bed. Repeat, before bed. My experience is after drink, you will feel sleepy very shortly, not more than 20mins. Afterwards, awake. In fact, it gives quality sleep and feeling calm. Not bad item, value to try. Slightly berry smell, taste ok no matter hot or cold.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I started taking more magnesium because I thought I was deficient (eye/muscle twitches) and also due to insomnia/anxiety. Taking a magnesium supplement has helped me tremendously, particularly with my insomnia. I’m able to stay asleep for longer periods and I’m also able to fall asleep very quickly compared to before. No more twitches and my anxiety problems are minimum to none. I chose to take magnesium by natural factors because they go through more lengths than most other companies to test for purity. This magnesium supplement in particular is great. I chose it because I hate swallowing pills, so I always look for chewable (or powder form) first. The berry taste is good. I typically just put it in water with some other supplements and the taste is very mild. If you put in a shake or in something else with flavor you probably wouldn’t be able to taste it anymore because that’s just how mild it is! I recommend it!

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

A great product for recovery and stress. As an athlete I really notice a difference in my recovery time and muscle soreness when taken after an intense workout. The high quality clean ingredients and no artificial sweetener is also a big reason in why I choose this brand. I really like that it is independently tested and verified for potency too. I hope you found this helpful.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Usually, I have absolutely no problems with unflavored powders (including leucine), but so far, all magnesium powders tasted horrible. Not this one; not sure if it's because of the form (citrate), or because it's flavored. I mix it with calcium and potassium for my intra workout drink with a lot of water so the"berry" taste is really subtle. But anyways, really convenient way to get magnesium. It mixes with water exactly as magnesium should, so I guess the quality is good.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

seems to dissolve ok with a little residue on the bottom of the glass and the taste is mild, which i like. i used to buy mag citrate that didnt leave any powder on the bottom and was VERY tart... so i wonder if this is really 100% citrate. they all seem to add cheaper stuff these days.... BUT is the best i have found so far. the old one i used to buy i can't find anymore.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I have been taking magnesium for over 10 years now, so lately I am trying different types just to understand what my body likes. I like citrate as it is a lot more easily absorbed than oxide. This is great as it is liquid and easily absorb, though I find that I sometimes get mild diarrhea with this the next day. It works well for me since I do have constipation. However, I think i will alternate this with Magnesium Glycinate. I think Glycinate works well and doesn't give the mild diarrhea as much.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I purchased this magnesium citrate in an effort to help my stomach move along. The fact that it also relaxes you and provides better sleep it was definitely something that I was also interested in although not the main reason why I chose this product. Admittedly, I was a little bit nervous on taking this for the first time before a work day, but there was no need to be. One scoop is just enough to help things along without making you have to run to the bathroom. There was no diarrhea or anything like that and no stomach cramping at all. I have some of the best nights sleep when I take this product.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Great Taste, helps in sleeping and constipation. However, I pass lot of gas within one hour of taking. Its embarrassing and stinky for the others

it is very sour, but has a good berry aftertaste. i doubt that kids will drink it, too sour. but i like to take it after dinner. magnesium citrate is great form, it detoxifies your body, has some laxative properties. it helps if you have headache or during illness