ZA
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

This one is I recommend this to all of you that this product is amazing. I use it daily when I go to my school and the size is bigger than I thought. Small one is okay with me but its a big one.haha. The quality of this product is I love it very much.. Thank youu so much will buy this again next time.

e8ab5fcc-919b-4feb-857e-3adb988e9df7
Posted on Dec 8, 2022

A good quality shaker cup and easy to clean, I do use frequently and is efficient in mixing my powder supplements with liquids. The 20 oz size I feel is just right and it benefits rushed mornings when I need to have a healthy drink to get my day started, I do recommend this product.

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

Quality is fine, have used two or three times now. Size is good, will be using frequently (daily) but I won't be putting in the dishwasher, so can't comment on durability. For the price , I would recommend it (it was second cheapest of the shakers). Feels reasonably sturdy, though I haven't taken it with me to my sports place, so no idea about leakage issues or anything like that.

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

It holds more than I need but that is certainly okay. It seals nicely and I have found no spillage. I would highly recommend it.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

best quality tumbler so far in my opinion, size is big, made by strong materials.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

size is very huge, strong and solid bottle, efficient and durable 👍🏼.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

strong and durable bottle, size is very big, good as a gift.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

Really good looking quality cup. Good size and easy to use, easy to clean. Good value for the money.

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

The price convinced me to buy, it's a little difficult to open the cork but not essential.