Page 1 - Reviews - Navitas Organics, Organic Cacao Powder, 24 oz (680 g) - iHerb
ZA

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

You can really tell this is high quality cacao powder when using this product, tastes fresher than other powders I can purchase locally and has a very rich cacao flavor! Don't be confused, this is not a cocoa powder that is full of sugar and starches to sweeten and thicken your drink, this one is purely cacao beans made into powder and can be quite bitter. I put 1-2 teaspoons in a cup, add a bit of hot water and mix it well, at this point if you stick your nose in the cup it smells really chocolaty! most people would add some sort of sweetener and milk at this point, but I don't add any to my cup and have become used to and really enjoy the bitterness, so I just fill the rest of the cup with hot or cold water, and drink it up. great daily addition of antioxidants and important minerals such as magnesium, potassium, copper, zinc, and iron.

1d696da8-f8ba-4d3e-b5ca-5029beeec951
37781567-ebac-4385-b409-5b4a4e662d39
1b2137c9-21d6-4c44-aae9-25a7e01cefce
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

i use this mainly for baking especially KETO microwave brownies, price point is good for this super huge bag. Flavour wise is quite moderate, not overly dark or bitter like other brands i have used before. It tends to clump like most other cocoa powder i have tried so i try not to be lazy and sift it with other dry ingredients before using! Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This has been our family favorite for several years. Navitas Cacao has more of a smooth chocolate flavor than other cacao powders that can be very bitter. When using this cacao for desserts or smoothies, we find that it takes less of a sugar (dates for example) to create a really nice flavor. This cacao is also always consistent in flavor ~ after using this brand for 10 + years it is wonderful every time. We love all of the health benefits of this high quality cacao powder! We hope you like it as well :-)

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Excellent organic cocoa powder. I prepare desserts, hot chocolate, add to baked goods. Cocoa contains antioxidants, beta-carotene, B vitamins, iron, zinc, magnesium, calcium, potassium, unsaturated fatty acids, fiber. It is good for the heart, reduces the risk of atherosclerosis, improves blood circulation and blood supply to the brain, improves mood and fights depression. The can is quite large, which lasts for a long time. I am very pleased with this cocoa.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Navitas Organics organic cacao powder is delicious, dissolves easily for a hot chocolate drink and it's perfect for baking, too. Navitas Organics cacao powder has consistently produced remarkably delicious results.

dcc95fff-2e4e-484a-a45d-4e2a4cfd074b
Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Excellent quality. 100% pure. I have been consuming for many years. Delicious to make hot or cold chocolate drink. Every morning I drink a blend of powdered ginger 5g, 150ml of water, 5ml of apple cider vinegar, Turmeric 5g, macha 3g, and a pinch of black pepper. Great for the immune system. It gives me a lot of energy. After taking it, I wait 15 minutes to have my breakfast. Fro me This blended is very healthy but It is not tasty to drink so I drink through a straw. This has been my routine for 7 years. I don't get the flu. I hope to help everyone with my feedback. If my comment and photos helped you, please click yes. Stay health.

57f6a777-1a72-464e-8940-94f3b59a3d8f
e9080b32-b51a-4383-9aa7-7c51bfa22edf
1ac6c10e-e828-4074-87ad-8e1bf5f2f00d
5c575814-bd65-40eb-a5e4-83917c4af623
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Tried other brands, always get back to this. It is rich, chocolatey and absolutely delicious to add into my oatmeal and smoothies. Recommend it to anyone looking for a cacao powder.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Navitas Organics Cacao Powder is made from unroasted, non-alkalized, and Fairtrade certified organic cacao beans—the most nutrient-rich cacao to help your body thrive

Posted on May 27, 2022

It tastes well. Seems to be sourced from a very good place with low heavy metal content. The taste seems to be healthy. The price is good and the packaging is usually good and helps to avoid powder from leaving the container.