ZA

Based on 8,836 Ratings
7,338
1,089
Posted on May 7, 2022

L-carnitine is good for post workout recovery, I have less fatigue as well as better muscle strength. This formulation can be taken throughout the day even you are not working out. This is the second time I am putchasing this product, highly recommend for people excercise often and others who seek better energy production.

27d81419-ef86-4db1-ba91-6a83d751c072
Posted on Jan 31, 2023

quality ingredient size protein package benefit composition diet training muscle energy taste is good. s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s. s s. s s s s s s s s s s s s s ss s s s s s s s s

b0376923-f98a-4ad9-91ed-6c067f949772
Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Great quality and ingredient by NOW. L- Carnitine is an amino acid protein chain found in body which turns fats into energy .The size and taste of capsule is decent. The packaging is sturdy. The composition is 500mg. Amazing benefit when used with proper diet. Great aid for muscle training and fat loss. Provides good energy, better muscle movement, clear focus in brain function and improves heart conditions.

f6ca1d8f-31ae-47cf-be4d-3c47f6c212cb

This ALC is pretty good. The composition and ingredients quality is good and I feel more energetic and calmer. That said, the pills size is big and it's a bit pricey. I take it in the morning on an empty stomach with some water. Even though the pills are big I find these capsules easy to swallow. They don't leave an after taste or cause acid reflux. The bottle is big and has a flip cap that is easy to open yet secure. The package delivery was fast as usual. In summary, I would buy this again.

f05f381a-45d0-41fd-9aa8-0adec777da11
24f437d7-fc4e-4e14-835a-667f7a56c5fc
03770d7c-5240-434e-8779-77ac86bb0c15
c75d7aab-be9c-457e-b5d0-1699b1771557
Posted on Dec 11, 2022

I use this supplement because read that it help with nerve damage.When I do keep a decent diet, and training routine and it helps with my energy levels as well. I like the benefits and quality of the ingredients, but mostly I like the price for the size. I also like the muscle benefits.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

It definitely works but shouldn't be taken with levothyrixine within four hours of each other. This brand is as good as any but it can compound the effects of caffeine leading to panic attacks. I definitely recommend it for anyone with fatigue or MS related fatigue. Start at 500mg and then every 3 weeks go up.It interferes with sleep if taken after 3pm.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

USES: helps to improve cognitive function in elderly and enhance release of dopamine. COLOUR: white. PRODUCT ORIGIN: USA. OPTIMAL ABSORPTION: do not take with protein food. WHY EXCELLENT: the acetylated form of L-carnitine (acetyl L-carnitine) is more potent than L-carnitine. EXPERIENCE: This product has helped to maintain my Mum’s cognitive function and memory.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I was diagnosed with a neurological autoimmune disease last year. After doing a lot of research about good quality supplements for nerve damage, especially related to motor neuron damage in the muscles, I purchased NOW Aceytl-L-Carnitine. It has helped with my muscle cramps. I have more energy and have lost weight since taking this product along with eating an anti-inflammatory diet. I highly recommend this to everyone!

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I've been taking acetyl L-carnitine for many years. Previously, I take this supplement for slimming purpose as L carnitine is known to help burn fats in the body. But in 2015, I contracted a chronic neurological automimmune illness so basically most of my nerves in my body are impaired. My memory and congnitive function are impaired. I have bad dailty nerve pain too. Therefore, I began taking more dosage of this supplement. My cognitive function is not healed but has improved quite a bit. I also have lost a bit of weight. So yes, I will continue to take this Acetyl L-carnitine. Hope this helps :)

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Significant changes in results after changing from L-Carnitine to this more inclusive product. Aside from the benefits in my workouts and post-workout recovery, overall this product suits me better and I will definitely keep this in my regime. After more than a few months, the results speak for themselves and I definitely encourage others on the same path to try, you will not be disappointed. Just realize you need to maintain around 1.5 to 2x months before you see noticeable results - it is worth it though ;-)