ZA

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

The quality is good for the price and quantity of this product. The benefit can be felt by harder and firmer fingernails even after a short time. My knees seem to be better as I can go longer distances in running. The composition is good as it contains many bone strengthening ingredients. This is good for all ages

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I have been taking the Now Bone Strength for over 15 years. Ive had a couole bone scans and they have been great , although i am 52 i feel these will help to keep osteoarthritis ect, away as i age. A few times though out the years i have burped after taking and dust came out through my nose like a dragon lol i was with my parents at the time it happened. They always retell the story lol. They are not big capsule and they are easy to swallow.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

this supplement provides 48% of recommended daily intake of calcium, as well as amounts of phosphorous, magnesium, zinc, copper and manganese. it also provides 83% of RDI of vitamin D3, which is good to take with calcium. however, no FDA approved studies have evaluated whether these supplements improve "bone health".

Posted on May 25, 2022

We used to take another brand but they are out of stock. Saw Now's Bone Strength and was on discount. Review by other users were good and its also lower cost then what we used to buy. Bought the NOW Bone Strength to try... just started on these.. we feel no difference and if good will probably continue with these.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

During the years I have used this item for osteoporosis, my bone scans have improved. My naturopath has been very complementary about the ingredients. The capsules are very easy to take.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I'm in my 60s and have developed some osteoporosis probably over menopause, and started taking several supplements to minimize further deterioration . I saw that this product contains some essential bone strengthening supplements in one. I like being able to take a break from my half dozen individual supplements and use this compounded formula.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

So Great fir your Bones! Dr Wanted me to take a prescription for my osteoporosis bones but instead I Bone strength and vitamin D & no longer have Osteoporosis.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

my mother has osteoporosis. we add bone strength to her therapy. and now after densitometry her osteoporosis was changed to osteopenia. The doctor checked this twice. :)

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

This was recommended to me by my functional medicine doctor for muscle cramps that were not alleviated by Magnesium alone. Since I've been using this, I don't have any cramps in my muscles.