ZA

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I found chondroitin without glucosamine to be unobtainable in New Zealand, but iherb stocked it, and at a very reasonable price. It arrived safely way down in the southern hemisphere in only five days. I am finding it to be a great quality product. Thank you iherb. I give you my wholehearted recommendation.

Posted on May 24, 2022

this highly benefits the joints and i have seen a large improvement and effect in myself, and this also works for my 13 year old, german shepherd (110lbs). he used to have trouble walking but now his hips are higher placed and he looks way younger. if anyone has trouble swallowing they can place it in a bannana or yogurt because the pill size is a bit larger than many supplements

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Chondroitinsulfate is one of the main ingredients of cartilage and hence is essential for the proper health of all joints. It provides improvement in inflammatory status, hence lowers pain and provides great benefit for painless movement and improved mobility. It has no particular taste, contrary to other ingredients, that can be unpleasant to ingest.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

It's not easy to find pure chondroitin sulfate without additional ingredients. It's good that NOW continues to manufacture it, a long-time favorite for me.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

This excellent quality supplement is so effective and efficient in helping my joint's mobility to function healthily . I high recommend this capsules, I'll buy plenty of this for my parents as well,

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Excellent Chondroitin, purchased on the advice of a doctor, after starting to take the drug, I began to feel better, my knees and elbows work better, I am very satisfied. I advise everyone.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I am taking this for an unconventional reason. There is evidence suggesting a Chrondroiton deficiency is responsible for parasite infestation and I am so far finding it of good benefit and improving my condition. There is little to no taste and I find it a good value for money

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Supplement mainly for my week knees. My nutritionist advised this can help on my knees problem. Keep having that and purchased and consumed over 6-10 bottles so far.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

My Rheumatologist specifically recommended that I take Chondroitin Sulfate in November 2021. I purchased my first bottle from iHerb in December 2021 . I have continued to order more bottles and to take it daily as prescribed knowing that it is beneficial for my health! Kent H

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Taken in combination with glucosamine and are the basis of me moving and walking. I am not quit sure where I stand without these and I am not going to find out. Life is not very pretty for me without this supplement.