ZA

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

The quality of the ingredients in this supplement is very good and gentle to the stomach. I have been taking this supplement for ages and it has help reduced the pain in my knee joint. In fact, my knees feel more lubricated. I will continue taking this supplement as long as I can.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Good quality capsules, with no taste. No issues with packaging. My gym trainer recommended glucosamine and chondroitin for me years ago, because my joints (knees) are very loud lol. I definitely see noticeable improvements/benefits when using it. Within days/weeks of taking them, the sounds my knees usually make, get quieter and quieter, until it goes away completely. I have bought this many times and will continue to do so.

I bought these for my boyfriend, who had been having many increasing painful joint issues. He is also allergic to shellfish, so these were a win-win. He takes 2 a day and within a couple weeks, he noticed that his hip pain,which had been bothering him tremendously, is now gone and his hands are much less painful with better mobility.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This was recommended to me by an orthopedic surgeon for my osteoarthritis in my knee. He says it works well for him! Been using this for a few weeks and has been helping a little . Maybe I need to use more to improve my connective tissue.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I was happy to find this product in capsule form. The large pills are hard to swallow. Also, it's hard to find this type of supplement without the MSM. So I hope it remains available.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I had some joint pain that this product is helping with. Earliar, had benefits with broken elbow recovery. So, I am not questioning this product quality. Work for me.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Works for me to the extent that if I stop taking it the pain in my knee returns. I definitely feel the difference when I stick with the glucosamine/chondroitin! I highly recommend this high quality product to everyone.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

it may have taken years to damage your cartledge . It may take a year to recover, be wise take this product and I know it works!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I had a hip replacement 2 years ago and have been taking glucosamine daily. It helps me with better mobility. Now glucosamine and chondroitin very affordable and good value for such good product.

Posted on May 31, 2022

My husband and I are taking it for 6 months as a course. It is important to take care of our body at our age.