ZA
4.4

4.4
Posted on Mar 18, 2022
Good to find Kava on iHerb!

i live in the Philippines and Kava Kava is not available here now. it used to be available at health stores but Im not sure if our food and drug adminstration office banned it. im reallu happy that I can finally buy Kava online at an affordable shipping rate or sometimes free! I hope iHerb always have this in stock! 🙂

cbac1225-df05-4461-a4a1-8361f367cac5
1a076b54-79ae-41a7-90ca-41b3e35444b6
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

This kaba is very good at relieving anxiety and also giving energy at the same time. For me it’s more suitable for day time use as it doesn’t help me with sleep. It has added the added ingredient of Eleuthero (Siberian ginseng) so if you only want pure Kava be aware. The product is good quality and arrived quickly. Always excellent service from iHerb.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Been using benzos for years due to anxiety. Kava kava seems to benefit me even more than those. Quality seems good, after taking a capsule i feel calmer, less anxious and more sharp for hours. the only concern is the possible liver toxicity which can be controlled with regular blood work (every three months).

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Dave Asprey had a podcast about kava. He mentioned it has alcohol type effects. Which is interesting. I got it for sleep though. Wink wink. Did read in other place that it could be harmful for liver but I’m not sure if this is the case. Giving it a try.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This helps with my diabetic neuropathy! I know that's not what people usually use it for, but I've been struggling with nerve pain for years, and have tried everything I can find to help. This, along with some other things, at least allows me to get through the day. It's better than the Kava Kava on Amazon ,that is supposed to have 4 times as much Kava per capsule. It's even better than crushed Kava shipped from overseas that must be brewed into a tea. All this, along with iHerbs great shipping and customer service, makes it a must-have product for me.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I ordered and it arrived within days. Great international service. The product I love and will be ordering more. It relaxes you so well that you still want to get things done but you don't stress so much, if at all, when yet another politician takes measures to destroy your life. Kava Kava used to be given by prescription on the NHS, as I was, but a few people in Germany OD'd on it so ruined it for everyone.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading about it. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Now as a brand is well established in the supplement sector. I trusted well because i tested over the years and i like the light dosage Kava pill it offer. As always as Kava is, relaxed but well awakened mind and sense. Many thanks!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Have been using this supplement for a while now, and have found it to be of excellent quality and has positive effects as expected. Definitely has benefited me significantly. Noticed significant improvements in overall anxiety.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I have tried various brands of kava and always come back to this Now product. It is consistent and work to gently relax both the mind and body. I take 1-2 for a mild effect.