ZA

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
Ionic form of magnesium

Ionic forms of magnesium are according to some people best utilized in the body. This is rare and easily available product. The package is plastic, what I don't prefer. Otherwise it is great product. I use it as part of my magnesium supplementation programme, together with magnesium malate and glycinate.

I think that this is a very good value for money. it is cheap compared to the tablet forms, it is of good quality, a good brand that is trustworthy, and effective particularly for sleep and muscle relaxation. This is rather salty but it goes well with a glass of juice or even just a glass of water to reduce the strong ocean taste and to make it palatable.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

My favorite magnesium product to take! I've tried a number of different magnesium products over the years and I can feel the difference with this particular one- very high quality and very effective. I know a lot of people mentioned the taste is disgusting. I take it with juice and it's still pretty gross, but totally worth it.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

If you are looking for the most natural form of magnesium this is it :) No sugar, no fillers, no artificial colors just great quality product with affordable price. It also has 72 trace minerals that are important ingredients to maintaining the optimal body pH levels. I usually take magnesium before bed (one dose 400mg instead of three doses of 133mg is easier for me to take) as it helps to relax muscles and promotes better sleep. I suggest to mix it with a small amount of water or juice to mask the concentrated mineral flavor.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Very satisfied with dosage and size of the bottle-a lot of servings! Magnesium is very important for muscles, brain function and sleep. I really sleep well with that. Also, it contains additional minerals so that it automatically changes pH and alkalizes water!Aside from the taste, that's a great thing!

Posted on May 17, 2022

NOW Foods Liquid Magnesium is the best option I've found when weighing quality, quantity, and price. The quantity is great and keeps you from having to reorder all the time but the taste is much saltier than other liquid mags I have tried. My second choice is Ionic Magnesium 400mg by Trace Minerals. This is more expensive but less salty and a little gentler on the stomach (didn't bother me on an empty stomach). Magnesium got me off two other supplements (3-4 caps) I took every night just to help me sleep. Don't need those anymore!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Boom! I stopped doing strenuous outdoor activities for a month, started taking this in my water bottle daily - at first I just felt slightly better and now I am not sure if it's because I stopped the outdoor activity BUT I also stopped going to massages & my body feels better. The massage therapist also found it odd that I did not feel any sensation at all when they used their muscle relaxant balm (which usually burns my entire body, an indication of 'poor circulation' in their philosophy). I think this is an essential daily supplement that is especially important for people who do outdoor work or teach some form of physical activity or even for parents who need to run around incessantly. I just squirt about 20-30 drops of it (maybe half a teaspoon? I am a small, skinny creature at only 5 feet 'tall') into my bottle of water for the day & don't think too much about it. Not sure why others complain about the taste, I think it makes the water taste better - slightly salty & sweet. Either way it sure beats the taste of fluorine - if you can get it in pure oxygenated/filtered water all the better!

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Nice, I felt the effect of magnesium supplementation. Easy to drop into a bottle of water. Taste is tough after the 6th drop in a glass of water. So I drop 10 drops in my water bottle. Price is on the higher side.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Powerful supplement. Doesn't taste great but it's tolerable. Great help with falling asleep and restless legs syndrome. This and Now Foods' Magtein are my favorite magnesium supplements.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I was really surprised when I tried this product. With this quality at this price, it's a product that I'm not ashamed to introduce to anyone. I can't help but be unwilling to order this product again