ZA

Posted on May 30, 2022
Amazing Magnesium Inositol

This dietary supplement has great quality! I like this composition of the mineral magnesium and the vitamin inositol because I feel it's amazing for relaxation and provides a good night of sleeping. The taste is good, a fizzy natural lemonade sweetened with natural ingredients such as stevia and monk fruit extract.

64806936-425b-4280-81d0-216917ee4ee9
d668d0a1-3c96-40f0-b8c0-9d5174b2b3c9
52b7b553-2cd4-41f9-a860-70b3b1e795c5
f1610a69-911b-4f4c-8a64-1f52ec6509cf
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I love this product! I use it every single day before sleeping. It helps with the relaxation. Benefits you sleep health. The package is good and the size is big. The ingredients are amaxing: magnesium and inositol. It also helps with joints and muscles. The taste is delicious! I live the quality of this product

Posted on May 27, 2022

I really love this product because it helped with my migraine and sleep. The size is quite big, enough for 2-3 months use. I feel less stressed, so I know it is helping with my hormone balance as well. I have been using Inositol capsule before because it helped regulate my cycle, but I need to take 4 to 6 capsules. Having it in powder form that tastes nice is much better. Having magnesium helped with my sleep and mood as well. I seldom experience insomnia nowadays. I already repurchased because its often out of stock.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

One of the best supplements to help you sleep! These ingredients have agrega quality. I like it very much because it helps me relax more and sleep better.

b2c82633-56ea-4bd2-a2e6-abfea415f40d
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

With 400mg of magnesium and sweet taste, I think I could eat this one with the spoon :) It's great product, so delicious, rarely with magnesium powder products. I noticed improvement in my bowels movement, sleep, I am more calm in the evening (after drinking it), my joints hurt me way less. Size is great, only downside for me is type of the package with narrow top, need a long neck spoon to get the powder out. Still, my fav magnesium product.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Great quality product, love the ingredients and Size is absolutely enormous. I take usually magnesium before bed and helps me sleep better. Also, I take it after workout, relaxes my muscles. Taste is very nice, refreshing and frizzy. Definitely will buy it again when run out of it. The package is sealed

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I've been taking inositol supplements for two years, and they helped me greatly with depression and my daily energy. I noticed that I have more will and energy during the day when I take it in the morning. This supplement has a nice, fizzy, and lemony flavor and is a great way to add more fluid during the day - something I also struggle with since sometimes I have trouble with getting enough water into my system and staying hydrated. I will buy more for sure!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I actually like the taste of it, makes it easy to drink. This is one of my favorite brands for supplements. This is a good size bottle as well. Great price for the size.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I take it at night to help me relax and sleep better. The taste is really good, like a fizzy lemonade, and it does what is expected. Bit expensive so I try to buy in promotion