ZA

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

High bioavailability of D-3 and MK-7 in powder form (veg capsule). I was taking it for 5 weeks and had my D 25 OH and calcium serum checked. The D 25 OH level increased at an expected rate whereas the calcium stayed at 9.5 which means there's no hypercalcemia risk from poor absorption of the MK-7.

7c170279-b09f-4ba4-8d05-ef38f0ab21e6
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I’ve been using NOW for my vitamin D3 supplements for past 6 months. I am very happy with the blood test result taken within first 2 months. I’ve never felt as healthy as now. Fyi, prior to eating vitamin D3, I get sick from flu and allergy at least twice a month. Combination of D3 and K2 is very essential as K2 (especially in MK7 form) is able to clear calcium from blood vessels and to bring the calcium to parts where our body needs it, ie. bone and teeth

b3ab1eb7-dfcf-4103-8ce5-a9b5998e65f2
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

it has a excellent effect on me.. since I started using it, it calm me down and leads me to have a good night sleep. Quality wise it's perfect and ingredients are all natural. it's easy to swallow for it's size.I will surely have this dosage on daily basis , it fits my needs, my bone are stronger at my age of 68 . no after taste❤

d7ac77c5-5303-45ae-ad25-b7d88a8def6c
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I love this product, you get 5000 IUI of vitamin D-3 as well as 180mcg of vitamin K-2 that helps sore the vitamin D in your bones. You get 60 veg tablets that will last you for 2 months, when taken one per day. Capsules are small with no taste east to swallow.

c2edb03f-15f1-41ad-b0a8-f08a00bbd6dd
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

The quality is so good, the size of the tablet is so small too and also taste to have it daily. The dosage I use is one tablet a day every morning and boost my immunity level even if don’t go into the sun. The package arrived so fast to Israel and I thank IHerb and for good package. I will order it again as my doctor advises not to have only D3 but with MK7 and the effect will the more effective and also it takes away deficiency and bones get stronger. The absorption level is good and I have it with my join support zenwise tablets and I feel so energetic. I thing I advice everyone is when you take supplements please avoid coffee or tea

547d3276-4aa8-4961-9726-8fe144e2f79e
cc0b8946-f094-4206-91f6-9f6824a71383
32c0082b-ac53-492e-9695-3b53fabe65cd
Posted on May 22, 2022

It's a good quality product. Good in price and good combination of ingredients. D3 and K2 is usually searched by my customers. The dosage is high, very recommended for someone who want to boost their immunity. Size is just about right. Mk7 also is an active form of K2, I like the combination. Affordable price and good quality. Love it.

471c50a9-9944-4e0c-ac0a-dcf3466e617f
7b3c3d2e-05fa-402b-ad69-d43c6bd915e1
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

this vitamin D3 plus vitamin K is very good for immune system. high dose of D3 only may cause concentration of calcium in the blood. however, with vitamin K, it can regulate the calcium in the blood well. so it is a very good combination. I myself have benefitted from this vitamin.

8a2e9f60-29c1-4136-bd1a-6bd250bb6936
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

First time purchase this brand. Purchased this as the brand I usually buy raised it's price and this one have discount and also has higher dose though I dont the quality yet. vitamin D helps you sleep because it takes part in the regulation of our circadian rhythms. Increasing dosages could be the first step to improving sleep, however Vitamin D may suppress melatonin production. So take it in the day, not before bed. Pls thumb up if this help, thank you! Ordered from Singapore, took 10 days to arrive. Shipped on the same day of purchase and the next day already reached Korea, afterwards it stayed 1 week in Korea ! before finally shipped to Singapore. It took another 2 days before I finally receive it.

4e42958b-366b-4db9-bad8-f5441b8710df
Posted on May 24, 2022

Yeah, let's not talk about the quality and the ingredient of this product too long, because they're very great. I'm so satisfied of this product because it improved my skin, bones, teeth and immunity. It gave good effects on me. Anyway, if you guys don't have much time to do the sun bathing and also, you guys don't want have the vitamin d deficiency. This is a good solution for you

Posted on May 23, 2022

I was pleased to find a supplement with these particular ingredients in combination. When I was diagnosed with osteoporosis, the literature my doctor directed me to recommended the 180 mcg of MK-7 for bone support to take with vitamin d. It is always good to get a two for one package and have less bottles to deal with.