ZA
4.4

4.4
Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Use it to refresh my dogs after walking. Spray 10 times on a dry towel and wipe the whole body, doggies will smell good and kind of sanitized. And if you do so for a while, no need to worry about flea and ticks anymore.

Posted on May 27, 2022
2,655

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

The scent doesn't bother my animals or me, actually it's quite nice. We used it on a hiking trip in the mountains. Did seem to keep the flies and mosquitoes away. Right now is tick season where I reside. I have applied on my dogs before going out, but they seem to still have ticks on them. Not good for them. Perhaps have to apply more frequently. Overall product is 50/50

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

It does not smell very nice but I guess it’s the same for other brands as well. My dogs don’t really like it but I think it’s working. I don’t see fleas and ticks on my two Pomeranians

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I like it, because it is easy to use. The scent is very strong, but fades in time. At first I thought it didn't work, because my dog had a few ticks. But after using it for a while, there haven't been any.

Posted on Jan 11, 2021

I have been using this product for about a month. I love the smell of it, however my dog does not like it quite as much as me. So far so good with no nasty bugs and we have explored areas that are high bug areas. Will keep using for sure The bottle and spray pump work well.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

good quality and packaging and size still need to use more

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

For my small dog. Quality decent. Package good. Scent decent. No meaningful visible improvement

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I used it on my dog while we were on holiday in Italy and no ticks came onto him.