ZA
4.6

4.6
RilaQma
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

It’s very sad to share that we lost our dear Cat due to kidney stone / kidney failure just a few days ago. After receiving this product I quickly added into my cat’s diet after he came back home from hospitalisation. However he slowly lost his appetite until we could not give him any water, food and medication. Just want to share how important it is to give your love pets enough fresh water and not depend on those conventional dry food and wet cans. I had my cat when he was only 3-4 months old 11 years ago. I did not know we could give him fresh real food as there were no such awareness of eating raw and eating real food for pets like what we have today. Therefore it was hard to change my cat’s diet after he established the habit of taking certain kind of food. Please let your cats try different type of food. Even you don’t have time to cook . Just make sure you give different shapes, different taste, different brand’s so that your cats will be okay to change diet easier in order to suit their health conditions in different seasons of their lives. Also visit your Vet regularly. Learn what kind of diseases your cat’s breed may have so that you can be prepared and choose the right diet for pets. It’s so hard to say goodbye to my cat. He was like my son, grew up together with my daughter like her brother. We could not bear such pain and to accept the truth that he has gone. To review this product also to wish all your loved pets are all have a well, healthy, long-lived lives. Best wishes.♡

35bc512a-e648-4166-af27-1c467b3aa7a4
9bd0f5e5-665d-4df0-b3e2-2a6223787570

I sprinkle these on top of my dogs meal and he didn’t notice and just shuffle everything in. Usually he’s really picky and do not take any kind of supplements ok their original form. This is a good option however it’s quite hard to order since it is always out of stock. I give these to my dog in every meal 2 times per day, after over a year of consumption and his blood test last week shown some improvements.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

My dog is just on the edge of kidney issues according to her recent blood tests. Before I jump into a pharmaceutical, I’m going to try this with her first. Every time I’ve reached for herbal remedies for my dogs they seem to respond really well. She loves the taste of this mixed with her raw kibble and Nordic fish oil for dogs. We’ll see at her 6 month check up

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This is a powder that you add to your pets’ food. No smell, not to my nose anyway. Added it to my 2 dogs’ meal. Just a tiny sprinkle of it. They ate it with no problems!

dc5ed55a-8b7d-4ff6-aefd-592a503caf5e
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

After studying herbs beneficial for kidneys for my personal use, I was pleased to find this supplement for cats & dogs that contained quite a few of the same herbs I had researched. Seems to be a quality product. I will keep using it to help my senior dogs maintain their kidneys.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Been giving this as apart of cat's diet for a few months now. She's not too keen on the taste but I'm able to hide it well enough that she'll tolerate it. I can't say for sure whether I see significant improvement or benefits but she is puking less...

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

From my client "Got this for my cat, but he didnt like the taste. Then my dog stepped in to help and chewed it up with pleasure ha ha. But my dog isnt the one with kidney problem, not sure if i should continue give it to him. With my cat, i have to break it in pieces and mix it with his food so that he'll eat it. Will update, if it has any effect.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022
2,305

Posted on Feb 18, 2021

My 15yo boy is a fussy eater. But the taste of this powder (duck flavour) so far doesn't stop him for eating his regular meal. Just sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon on top of his food. Been monitoring it for few days already, so far so good. No tummy upset or vomit. Like the ingredients as well.

Posted on Feb 2, 2021

Great stuff once again from now foods since the kidneys are an epic organ for the body. No matter who you are or what animal are its something that you need to be on top of. I like this powder since it makes it very easy to ensure that my pets are getting in the right amount of what they need to help support this invaluable organ. Very happy with the kidney support that they get from this product, good price too! Worth it