ZA
4.5

4.5
Posted on Mar 9, 2022
good for shredded dog

Its a shredding season. I found my fur baby's fur everywhere in the house. After talking to the vet,he recommended me to buy omega 3 product to boost his fur and skin. Now foods is always be my choice of brands for myself, also, now pet is the choice of brand of my pooch too.

d46db8e9-4bb4-4c9c-91d3-97378b57be35

Very good supplement for my dog. It smells of fish a bit but my dog likes it. It's like a treat for her. She always asks for it so I guess it tastes good. Since I started giving it to my dog, I've noticed a great improvement in her fur, it's become shinier, softer, and there's less shedding. The size of the capsule is just right. I have a medium-size dog.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

My dogs love it but for cats , I need to cut the gel and mixed it in their food .. I can see the improvements of their fur and the benefits my pets can get in this vitamins are superb ! My only concern only is the size of the gel for the cats . I think the quality of fine .

b9df38dc-443a-4a6f-b427-55ae7c3f58ad
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I but it for my cat. I want it to help my cat good health and healthy skin+hair. But capsule is so big for cat.

3229751c-0bdd-450c-8e18-19af4b1cd08f