ZA

4.6
icarotwist
Posted on Sep 26, 2022
27,900
An excellent product for pets!

We've been using NOW Foods for our pets for a few years now and have never been happier. Their products are all natural and effective. We recently had to switch to a new formula of urinary support for our dog and the transition was seamless - we received great advice from NOW Foods on which products to use and our dog didn't miss a beat. We're happy customers for life!

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I bought this supplement for my aging dog who is having incontinence issues. Not sure if it is effective yet but my dog eats it like a treat.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

My golden doodle, age 10, was having accidents in the house, which she never did before. The almost immediate improvement was incredible! The benefits of using these pills is astounding.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

we started adding the supplement to our dog as prescribed and the problem was solved within a week. since then we continue with a reduced dosage.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

These have been working really well for my cat. He's getting older and has been having bladder issues (ie peeing in the house/unable to hold pee) I see a big difference already

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Our dog readily chews these, so they are easy to give. She has improved so I think these with some other dog food for urinary issues is helping.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,069

Cranberry is also good for cat's urinary health, good quality, I just feed half table for my cat daily for health maintenance, good size good value

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

My dog just neutered and I bought this supplement to maintain his UT

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

My pets love this product. Great brand and great ingredients. Will continue to buy.