Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Solutions, Certified Organic Sweet Almond Oil, 8 fl oz (237 ml) - iHerb
ZA

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

It seems this is of good quality, it’s very good for my hair, I added a tiny bit to my shampoo, it didn’t make my hair fall like other oils, I use it also as a pre-shampoo, sometimes as a leave-in… in the past I used to use almond oil for my face, specifically under the eyes, it was the best oil.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I have been using NOW Foods supplements for a while now and they have some great stuff. This Sweet Almond oil has a very pleasant scent ,smells sweet and seems fresh when I got it. I like that the bottle it comes in , contains UV light protectant to keep the oil from degrading. I advise to store it in a dark cool place when getting it. I use this on my dry skin usually very helpful in winter when my skin gets really dry. I sometimes mix it with Now Foods grape oil. As for the benefits of Almond oil -it is full of vitamin E, and it’s a great source of magnesium, phosphorus, and copper. The antioxidant-rich oil is known for its free radical fighting abilities. It’s also anti-inflammatory and helps me greatly when I have dandruff and even helps a lot with Seborrhea Almond oil can soften and strengthen your hair. It’s rich in vitamin B-7, or biotin, so almond oil helps to keep hair and nails healthy and strong. I usually add a couple of drops to my shampoo that I use often it's kinda drying my hair but with a bit of almond oil as a moisturize it evens it out. I think this was a good purchase and would like to see some improvements to the bottle itself- why not make it in a dark bottle or change the cap so it will be easier to use and not spill.

Posted on May 1, 2022

So beautiful and sweet to use as a base oil and for massages

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I absolutely love using this oil on my hair. it is not a heavy oil and works well for me.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Been using sweet Almond Oil for about a month; absorbs super fast and it moisturizes without leaving your skin oily/sticky.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Amazing i love it i apply it in my skin after shower. The skin becomes soft for a couple of days

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

good as described . i buy from iherb since 2010. i use it daily.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

انا انصح بزيوت هالماركه انا و عائلتي و صديقاتي نستعملهم I recommend this brand specifically the certified organic oils Since 2017 I’m using them

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I use this for under eye and before I moisturise it helps balances my skin without clogging pores

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

i bought it for my wife and she loves it