ZA

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I was having quite a bit of pain and swelling in my joints, especially in my thumbs and fingers. Started taking NOW Glucosamine and MSM twice a day and it’s really helped! Vegetarian and no bad taste. NOW is a trusted name in supplements and I was happy to get big bottles.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Glucosamine with MSM anyone who is older and has mobility issues should take this product the quality of it is phenomenal the benefits I can’t even explain at my age I am 43 I have five children and the ingredients in this particular product as it is vegan are unmatched and I highly recommend

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I found these looking for something to help my mom, who is a strict vegetarian, with arthritis in her knees. She says that they help immensely and she is able to take short runs with her dog again. That made me decide to try. I am almost 40 and used to wake up with aches and pains, particularly in my knees. Now I never feel that! Some of that is probably due to decreasing my high-impact workouts, but I give a lot of credit to this supplement as well.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I take this for arthritis in my lower back. Before taking it my back hurt all the time. I asked my chiropractor about it and he just said it was my arthritis and I'd have to live with it. Several people suggested me taking Glucosamine with MSM. This was the first product I tried and I've been taking it for years and am painfree!

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Very good quality and ingredients, comfy package, quick absorption, nice taste. Helps for improvement of cartilage, connective tissues for elder age people, it benefits to immune system. Sufficient amount of Glucosamine. Excellent for support of healthy joint structure. Bought it for my mother, she likes it. As soon as it ends will update the review

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I love that this is vegetarian. We're 57 and 60 so we take it for our own joints, and also give it to our dogs--it's easy to open the capsule and sprinkle the powder over the dog food. We know glucosamine works because we've seen its effects on our dogs--it works wonders!

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Well packaged very glad to receive just 3 days upon order. Started to feel painful on my left leg due to the fact that I try to take 1 capsule instead of the recommended dosage due my stock has depleted. I started admister the recommended 3 capsules 1 breakfast 1 at lunch and dinner. I felt like painful leg slightly improving during my 2nd course. I am now taking my 3rd capsule after dinner.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I'm in my 20s but have a lot of bone and joint pain often since I was a young age (about 10). I used to take glucosamine in my preteen years as a dancer which was incredibly beneficial as the dancing is quite heavy on the joints. Recently I've been taking this supplement for a few months regularly and I can say I can feel a difference when I'm being consistent and when I'm not! Along which regular light exercise My joints have never felt better. The dosage is 3 tablets which is quite annoying and daunting as the tablets size is quite large but I find them easy to swallow. I like the quality of this glucosamine plus the ingredients are vegetarian which is exactly what I was looking for! :)

Posted on May 17, 2022

I can't say enough about this Glucosamine! I have been on it for years! Cannot live without it! If I stop taking it I will not be able to walk. It has taken my knee pain away, if I don't take it, my knees would ache. If I feel I need more of it, I can take one more pill during the day. I normally take 2 and I am fine.