ZA
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Easy to use with water. Improves the immune system. Helps to fight all the bad bacteria and colds that are around, also lessens the duration of viruses. This is a good supplement, doesn't have the sodium in it and doesn't upset the stomach like ascorbic acid. This is a quality product.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Both vitamin C and calcium are important for proper health. Calcium helps build strong teeth and bones, and vitamin C boosts your immune system. Vitamin C, unfortunately, when taken alone, can deplete calcium stores in your body, and can often be too acidic to be tolerated by people with sensitive stomachs. Calcium ascorbate overcomes these problems. Great quality!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Nutribiotic Calcium Ascorbate is the best of the buffered Vitamin C powders. It dissolves very well, I don't mind the taste, it doesn't upset my gut and it is very effective. Although Sodium Ascorbate is highly recommended in various sources as the best one to use for detox or to quell a cough, and is very effective and cheaper, for some reason Sodium Ascorbate gives me very bubbly gas so I use Calcium Ascorbate instead. Calcium Ascorbate is also highly effective for any tooth or gum problem (swelling, soreness, etc.). This is my preferred vitamin C and my preferred brand.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Calcium ascorbate from NutriBiotic is less acidic than regular vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and easier to digest for that reason. It has the added benefit of including calcium and it can be used on its own or combined with other forms of Nutribiotic vitamin C. It tastes good and the quality of this product at such a reasonable price makes it a supplement I highly recommend.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Many vitamin c products give me problems from dry mouth to fatigue, to stomach upset. This one agrees with me very well so far and actually feels like it is helping me. Highly recommend.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Non-acidic form of Vitamin C. Recommended for people with sensitive stomach, and those deficient in Calcium. You can also apply it directly to inflamed gums for quick relief.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I don't feel like it does the same thing as ascorbic acid. I wanted something that didn't upset my stomach but then I didn't feel like I was really getting Vitamin C.

Posted on May 26, 2021

I have been buying alot of nutrition supplements through iherb. I am happy that in this pandemic situation I ordered for few supplements was not expecting to reach them on time but to my surprise I received it before time in India. I am happy and thankful. Keep it up. 👍

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Excellent form of vitamin intake, well absorbed. The bones have become stronger

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

have used this product for many years-- no complaints--it's great!