Page 1 - Reviews - Om Mushrooms, Hot Drink Sample Pack, Hot Chocolate, Matcha Latte, Coffee, Coffee Latte, 4 Packets - iHerb
ZA

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I enjoyed all of the packets. I drank the matcha latte alone and mixed the others with me regular coffee. The Matcha latte, latte coffee and hot chocolate were really creamy and delightful when mixed with my coconut or soy milk. The quality of this trial pack is a good deal and ingredients are beneficial.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I'm a huge fan of mushrooms and this sample pack is a great way to try the products without investing in the large sizes. I was amazed at how delicious all the products were. I was very skeptical that the hot chocolate would be good but it was incredible. Now I'm faced with another dilemma. Do I buy them all?

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I bought the sample pack for my 95-year old mom, so she could have the immune benefits of mushrooms. She loved the chocolate one and the matcha latte one. She did not like the coffee one. No doubt this is because the chocolate one and matcha latte are sweet, while the coffee one is not sweet. Probably I could save money and get the same benefit for her by buying mushroom powder and putting it in hot chocolate, or putting both mushroom powder and cocoa in her coffee. So the reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is that I believe the same benefits could be had for less money. If that is not an issue for you, then this is a good thing to try. We did not yet try to tea packet, since Mom does not like tea in general. This came beautifully wrapped, so it would make a good gift.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I have been wanting to try these products but haven’t wanted to pay full price if I might not enjoy it. I was really excited to find this sampler. I’m still working my way through them, but am enjoying so far. I really enjoy the hot chocolate. I’m hoping this is a healthier option than regular hot chocolate that I would normally have chosen during the winter months.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

it is something really healthy and I'm glad to have this sample pack. I would have expected myself liking matcha but I realised it was too bitter n powdery for my liking. but I really like the hot chocolate and coffee. so now I can buy the individual bigger packs!

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I enjoyed this sample pack a lot! Each one is slightly different in terms of taste, ingredients, and benefits, but the sample size meant I could try different flavors before deciding whether I wanted to buy a bigger size in one of the products. The only one I found difficult to drink was the mushroom coffee, but that may just be because I was not expecting the flavor to be so strong. Still, enjoyed this pack.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

A good way to try 4 OM powders without buying a whole box of 1 kind. The Hot Chocolate was OK The Coffee was OK The Coffee Latte was very bitter and I had to add more water. I got a bellyache afterwards (maybe from too much water). I didn't drink the Matcha. I am not impressed with this but am glad I got to try it this way rather then having to throw out a box of them.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I love this hot chocolate with oat milk. It makes delicious hot chocolate. I Do wish it made a large cup but you can always use to packets.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Great deal on packets. They are handy when on the go! Packets are larger than the ones they sell in store which was a nice surprise! Comes in a cute bag :)

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I was just learning about adding mushrooms supplements into my diet and love that you can try the different flavors of the packets. Very smart idea to allow people to discover which one suits them.