Page 1 - Reviews - Om Mushrooms, Mushroom Hot Chocolate Blend, 8.47 oz (240 g) - iHerb
ZA

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Its not very sweet but I like it that way, I add some dark chocolate to it to richen the flavor. If you use water it can come out a bit chalky and bland in taste but milk makes it taste better (as usual for all hot chocolate though). I expected the taste to be not good but its really not bad at all. I highly recommend it and you can always sweeten it or add things into your hot chocolate if you prefer. They also sell a matcha and coffee version of this as well but I prefer non caffeinated beverage. A bit pricey but I drink weekly or at times of high stress and anxiety so it lasts longer.

Posted on May 26, 2022

This does seem a little expensive, but considering how much you would pay for a hot chocolate at Starbucks, it's definitely worth it as it contains so many high-quality ingredients and tastes great (not "mushroomy" at all). The chocolate is a bit bitter and bland if mixed with water, so I like adding a dash of milk and maple syrup. Sometimes drinking this makes me sleepy--probably the effect of the calming mushrooms.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I bought a box of these on a whim, and find that a sachet every morning adds to a nice routine and - who knows? - gives me a boost for the day ahead. I like that it isn't as watery as some similar products, and has a proper chocolatey flavor, not mushroomy. Recommended.

Phara88
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I'm not a fan of added flavours products, but I decided to try this blend since it was in sale (otherwise quite expensive to try) to have the option of getting a hot chocolate at work, instead of having instant coffee. The taste is a bit too sweet for me but overall is a practical and nice chocolaty drink to have once in a while

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This is the best tasting hot chocolate I’ve had in a long time plus it’s only 25 calories and has lots of functional mushrooms! It’s my new favorite treat :)

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Love the taste and consistency! Best chocolate! Healthy benefits! You cannot go wrong with this delicious beverage! I always add water & a splash of milk!

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I have bought several boxes of the single-serve packets, and I find this to be a great addition to my morning drinks routine. It is obviously cheaper to buy this container, so I did.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Tastes great and blends easily. Strong chocolate flavor and minimal supplement flavor. I would also say the mushroom component is quite effective which is why I continue to purchase this product.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

The taste is great and minutes after I was feeling relaxed. I like to have a cup an hour before bed to get a more profound sleep

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

The taste is pretty good and more sweet and chocolatey than mushroomy. It does seem to help with relaxing but is pricey, not sure if its worth the expense.