Page 1 - Reviews - One-A-Day, Men's Complete Multivitamin, 200 Tablets - iHerb
ZA

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

my husband loves it. since the COVID-19 pandemic me and my husband take extra care with our health. ive been taking multivitamins since then. this is superb. he tried it. at first he complain the size of the tablet but he like it. his work is always outdoor so he need more vitamins. with this vitamins he take it daily. the price is amazing. i find this reasonable price compare to what i bought here in the shop.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Good and quality product, I am taking daily one and feel better. After one week I already start feeling effect of the vitamins. A very good thing is that I don't have allergy on this product, it is very important for me. I think the size of the package (200 tabs) is worth the money paid!

Posted on May 19, 2022

My husband tried many multivitamins and the only brand he prefers the most is One a day. They have a great blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants within 1 small pill which is easy to swallow. The taste is barely distinctive and the quality is great. Highly recommend for vitamin deficiency and overall wellness.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Very good! Overwhelming quality. I really love these pills and I feel the effect without any doubts. I recommend it to every man of any age who is eager and wants to live active life full of events to take it daily. Has no taste, small size that is fine.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I think this is one of the best vitamin complex. It has all the most important vitamins that you would need. Only 1 pill a day and you are good to go! All the men in my family take these multivitamins including my dad, brother and husband.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Bought for my husband for the first time. Multiple vitamins in one pill, why not? I noticed him looking more nourished than when he was taking different pills to get maximum vitamins. Plus it's easier for me to monitor and keep reminders 😉

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I am taking daily one and feel better.after one week I already start feeling effect of the vitamins. Good and quality product, it is very important for me.the size of the bottle is worth the money paid. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I chose this product, because of the balanced composition of each vitamine. Other brands of multivitamines seem to have strange compositions, with some vitamines hugely more than the daily recommended dosages.

Posted on May 28, 2022

thank you so much iHerb,i did not expect it will dilever early from US To PH, wow im amaze. i already received my parcel iherb... i will try now all the vitamins and shampoo that i ordered to you. thank you so much again....

Posted on May 5, 2022

i got this for my boyfriend, he said he researched top 10 best supplements and one a day was on the list. he said the potency of the ingredients is higher than most multivitamins.