Page 1 - Reviews - Stridex, Single-Step Acne Control, Maximum, Alcohol Free, 90 Soft Touch Pads - iHerb
ZA

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

This is a must have for all home with teenagers! It works wonder for my 14yo. The pad is soft, it doesn’t stings so she is willing to use it daily. It dries well and is non-sticky after drying. The result is phenomenal and it’s super affordable. Included the pictures of her result in 1 month. It also works to control her BO. From some reviews here, we learn that it can be used to control BO. So after cleaning her face, she use the pad to wipe her armpits too and she had been smelling so much more pleasant since using this.

63cf41bc-944d-4f35-af9c-4e96a9c8f126
2554f07a-d368-49b2-8809-88f559abf560
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I have cystic (nodular acne). these painful acnes are deep in the skin. It actually a lot worse than the picture. if I touched it, I can feel its way bigger than what its seen as the iritation & iflammation builds up deep in the pore and becomes more and more painful. I almost gave up as I tried so many products tha didnt work. But thanks God this product help. So happy to see the improvement on my skin now. PROS: - Works for stubborn acnes too not just little pimples. - Easy to use - Has a cooling effect CONS: - It dried up our skin. but here is the SOLUTION: after you wipe your face with stridex pad, tap tap your skin gently with your finger until the product absorb into the skin & dried, then use moisturizer immediately. If you dont put moisturizer afterwards, your skin will become very dry & it will naturally produce more oil, hence the acne may get worsen) - It has strong chemical smell - It's a bit foamy if you find this review useful for you pls hit the thumb up. thank you.

1943a33a-167a-4550-a722-fb2a9f94814e
22223184-4c9d-4ea8-9927-36e8d65ecaee
e90b6fbd-b358-4ebb-b8d4-7692de1f4700
Posted on May 11, 2022

NO WORDS I tried every thing for my acne nothing effects but thisss OmG 😳 my forehead acne is going 😍 I bought 90pcs one big in size can be used for any age not strong scent quality is great i should order 3 to 4 packages hahahaha benefits for ance pore skin my skin type is normal and sensitive gentle on skin

cd1b0415-524e-4a80-bfb2-4083c318d1d3
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I have fungal acne so I knew that the salicylic acid was actually pretty good for those types of acne so I started to use this like two months ago now and it did the job!! The scent is pretty good too AND IT’S ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE FREE WHAT!! I WAS PRETTY IMPRESSED WOW!

86e63b33-53a8-4289-93a4-f5cd2c3fda7e
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

You can't beat the price for the quality and the benefits this product gives you Packaging that doesn't let light in and affect the effectiveness of the salicylic acid even though its not sleek You shouldn't use it every night or even every other night if your skin is sensitive Always patch test it before hand and don't use it if you don't have a moisturizer and a sunscreen Would buy it again and again Good for the face for ingrown hairs in the body I mean a total win in my book Please click like if my review helped you 😄

f6fc04bd-30d9-4c3d-ae3b-f9dfbb1de822
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This stuff works amazing. I am so happy with this product. It helped to clear up the acne on my face, visible results within a few days, and super affordable! The only downside is that it dries out your skin in the process, so make sure you moisturise after it dries. Would 100% recommend to anyone looking for something to help clear their skin. Clense face, wipe with Stridex and then moisturise. Works wonders age 18+ size very big package good benefit : Excellent for those with oily skin use : Clean the face with it scent : very good quality : Excellent

cc5a5ca9-7f49-4142-abcc-2b5f9192927e
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

First of all, please have realistic expectations about what you’re dealing with. I personally have tan skin w mostly cystic acne so it would normally take months to clear up both acne and hyperpigmentation. I’ve been using Stridex for one month and these are the results of a month. Yes there are still red spots, but that’s the aftermath of my acne, they’re not inflamed and now they’ve started fading into PIH. It also got rid of smaller surrounding acne and helped control new acne as well. Overall I highly recommend but don’t forget to moisturize really well as this is a strong acid youre dealing with. Also wash hands immediately after use and be very careful around eyes and mouth. Hit the thumbs up if this helped!! (First picture is before, second is after)

9fbe1484-bc84-47ff-8ab0-cb34872425a1
04e19416-9704-4584-91e1-9ef7f31c3d01
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

First time I buy these as I started having some bad acne from the masks.. you do feel some tightness in your face after using them and it would burn a bit if the pimples are picked( can’t help but do that) but after 2 days using it i’m not getting any new pimples and the ones I have are getting much less inflamed and my face is getting much better already.. It has a bit of strong smell but I don’t care as long as it works ❤️❤️❤️❤️

c17b4060-4442-4767-a9c8-8128cff53f90
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

If you want to get rid of acne and the effects left by acne pimples, you want fresh and unified skin. Buy the product because it is worth what you paid and every effort you will make except that there is no need to put in the effort and waste energy because the product is easy to use.

5dac8e2b-000e-45f9-bf01-194f19ff18e9
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Perfect and completely what I was expecting! Came packaged well, in a timely manner and a genuine product. The product benefits in removing acne, oil buildup, black heads and more. It is not that gentle so be sure to do a few trail and errors with your skin. Once you get it right, you won’t regret it. Personally I find using it frequently every night is amazing - make sure to avoid sunlight due to it being acidic. There isn’t much of a smell, just what you’d imagine it to be honestly. It’s amazing quality and size for its price, most skincare is overpriced and undervalue - not the case with this. Warning: when you first use this product you will probably experience a “purge” (where you skin will break out) but that’s normal with any new acid and it’s simply churning out below surface issues. Once the purge period is over (usually no more than 2 weeks), your skin will be so smooth & blackhead free. MAKE SURE TO TEST ON A SMALL PATCH FIRST, IMMEDIATE REACTION/REDNESS IS NOT NORMAL SO PLEASE AVOID AS YOU’LL PROBABLY BE ALLERGIC, SEE A DOCTOR THOUGH :)

0f071797-c803-4d3a-b05c-fa8d20436b9a