ZA

4.8
Based on 3,212 Ratings
2,814
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Recommend to include in your daily routine to benefit your immune system . Good quality product, easy to swallow size tablets, I’m taking two tablets daily - recommended dosage, you can go up if needed. Has neutral taste. My husband found it hard to fall asleep, so better to take in the morning.

cdc9b47f-b8a9-408f-b57a-1fddacd600b7

We are in colostrum supplement for 4 years now. My son had asthma when he was 7, after continous supplementing with this everyday, after 2 months forward his asthma attacks reduced about 90%. He is now 13 & he completely healed from asthma. Research shows that taking bovine colostrum supplements may promote immunity, help fight infections, and improve gut health throughout life. we still have this in our medicine cab, & we wil continue to use it because it boosts our immunity. Quality ingredients are clean and pure. Good size can lasts for many months.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022
1,258

Consistently effective. My immune system response is fabulous. I've been taking this for over twenty years, and it hasn't lost its effectiveness. Even if I have to stop, and start back up on it, it's as if I'd never stopped. It is, to me; the most amazing autoimmune product I've ever used, and I've used quite a few. Thanks, Symbiotics. Please keep your quality high!!

Posted on May 8, 2022

This vitamins is very good in improving immune support. After 2 months of taking this vitamin, my husnand's platelet count increased which he has been having difficulty increasing it. Plus infections are rare.

a1926b10-5bc8-46e8-bd7f-efb7d4bea861
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

It was my first order, while I hesitated between a few different products of the same brand, I haven choosen this one for trial use as price seems lower than the other. It is said to have good result for ezcema, I took two in the morning for a week now, and so far so good. Next time I might try to order the "high" version.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

As we started ,by our Doctor recommended improved the immune system. Our kids take this from the beginning of the fall and keep all winter long. Not seen any side defects. Happy to use them for another season next year. Not sure how do they react on the adult,but so far so good

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I love these pills. I get lots of benefits from taking these pills. They help boost my immunity, and that's something I need, as I work in the healthcare industry. I have even given emptied a few capsules and given to my cats and it has improved their allergies and boosted their immune systems too.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

My husband labtest showed improvement after taking this colostrum. Price is reasonable enough. The taste is okay for my hisband. The size of the capsule is easily swallowed.

990caf00-8358-4e23-ae83-a0ffa39e76ed
Posted on Dec 27, 2022

Quality is one of the best. I put the ingredient in my daughter's formula so I remove the capsula which is too big of size for her to swallow. The taste is as milk powder.

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

I have been taking this for years. It was recommended to me when I was going through chemo to help with my immune system and have been taking it since 2007.