ZA
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Pure Synergy makes some of the highest quality vitamins with organic fruit and vegetable ingredients that your body recognizes and can absorb more easily. This is my go to b-complex that helps with my energy. For me this is a trusted brand that is at the top of my list.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Pure Synergy makes some of the highest quality vitamins with organic fruit and vegetable ingredients that your body recognizes and can absorb more easily. This is my go to b-complex that helps with my nervous system and energy. For me this is a trusted brand that is at the top of my list.

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

Purchased for my grandmother, she told me she has felt like she gets a burst of energy. I told her pure synergy had the best quality ingredients.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I take this b complex along with d and vit k for my daily routine. Like thats its organic. Plant based and good % of daily values of all b vitamins and biotin.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

One of the base products of Root Cause Protocol. There is definitely an improvement on energy area. Pure Synergy is the definition of quality over quantity, top-notch wholefood ingredients!

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

It was a stressful time with the pandemic. I was told B complex with help with my situation. Since I have been taking some of Pure Synergy products, I decided to try this and it helps a lot relieving stress.

ImaniYOGA
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Synergy is my favorite company for vitamins, herbs and superfood! This b is the very best whole food b - I've tried others - and it makes me feel sooooooo good.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I thought it would be great to pay a good price for higher quality, but didn’t find any difference between my usual drug store find.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I always buy this turmeric because it is totally natural and very effective as it is produced from all the parts of the plant. I'm using it as I had some inflammation markers too high but now they have got lower thanks to the use of this supplement. I definitely advise this turmeric